Welcome! I hope you find something you like!

Welcome to pamconyeaphotography! I am an amateur photographer, experimenting and learning each day. I love to find something simple and ordinary, and make it exceptionally beautiful! I hope you enjoy following me in my journey that is life through photographs!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This and That

Hello!  Today's post is very random.  In the last couple of weeks, life has been random.  Ranging from a seemingly ton of snow, a lot of time at home with my girls, some work here and there (teaching), fantastic weather/sunsets, and another round of Kroger flowers!   I can't really say a lot about this post as a whole, so I will just share them and comment on each photo.   I hope you enjoy!
Sweet baby girl!!!  I love the simplicity of this photo!

She was sitting in feathers...little did we know-this was about the last good shot here...turns out, she didn't like feathers!

These next few of the baby girl are special to me...I have never gotten to photograph a sleeping baby-my own included!  She was the first!


Night snow shot...really wasn't planned, just went out and it looked like a neat shot-so back inside I went to grab my camera...

This was taken at night with my 7D.  I used a bounce flash off the  white siding on my house to illuminate the ice and berries.  Again, not planned, but interesting!


I sat this flower in the corner of a window on a snow day.  I love the natural effect the white snow/sunlight has on this photo.


This one is possibly a favorite of the flowers... I really like how the tree through the window looks also...


Yep, nothing like being 5 and catching your first snowflakes on your tongue!

I like how the tree reflected on the snow...I was longing to travel to take pics on this day, but again, my yard had to suffice!

If you are a friend of mine of FB, then you have seen the "unlikely pairs!"

This is an extremely difficult shot for me, I didn't have the equipment necessary to take care of the extreme light and harsh shadows, but sometimes, they still come out worth looking at :)  This one, I think, is just pretty, and nice to look at, which is sometimes what it is all about to me!

details, pay attention to life's details...

I like to think of this as very abstract, and very much appealing to the eye.  It is actually a holly berry bush's leaf, covered in ice.  I thought it was just simply interesting, and as a photo, could pass as something you might hang on the wall...who knows?

So, this is it for now.  It is a sampling of what my camera has been capturing lately.  With warmer weather approaching and Spring around the corner, I hope my camera gets a heavy workout!!!  Can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead!  Take care, and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment