Welcome! I hope you find something you like!

Welcome to pamconyeaphotography! I am an amateur photographer, experimenting and learning each day. I love to find something simple and ordinary, and make it exceptionally beautiful! I hope you enjoy following me in my journey that is life through photographs!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Week's TIme...

So a week has passed since my last blog, and I had thought it might be a while until I could find time to take pictures let alone blog, but I should have known better!  I can't stay away from my camera that long despite how busy I am~so I thought I would share what I have been up to this week...A really good friend of mine asked me to do some family/engagement photos for her and the new family, so that is how my week began.  We started this at 3:30 after all the kids and myself got out of school-and the pressure was on to get the pictures finished before the sun went down!  It was cold and crisp, but her fun, awesome family made it so much fun!  I have never photographed so many kids all at once, but they did fantastic and I was able to get some great shots which represent this crew well!  
The second part of the blog is the ending ( I suppose) to the first post of 2011...my Kroger discount flowers!   As I was sitting this morning on the couch, watching Wow Wow Wubbzy with my girls, I looked at my withering flowers as they sat glowing against the sunlight bouncing off the snow from the window next to them.  I decided to get my iphone and take some pics...these flowers WERE withering right?  I got started and was just in awe of how gorgeous these flowers still were, in their dying, withering state-so, of course, I had to get my camera.  These photos are captured totally in natural light, whereas, the others were under the lights of a flash and open lamps.  It is a nice subtle, soft difference.  This will be the last time I use these particular flowers, as I will need to toss them tomorrow-but I am so happy with what I got out of them...for $4.99.  You just never know what little thing-something ordinary, can become so much more...Hope you enjoy them, I sure did.  I hope I get to take some more snow pictures next week!!!  Until next time, take care, and stay WARM!
This is a total mistake...but I "antiqued" it so to speak...And I  love it!

This photo totally captures the crew!
Just love...

I love the soft natural light...


I just like this one...may just frame it!

As you can tell, I am faced at the side of this flower...It is facing my window, sitting in it's vase...I love natural light!

This tiny white flower on the bottom is almost gone...it really looks rough, but I think I kept it going for another day! :)


I captured a lot of this one last week with the flash...

I think I mentioned last week also, all parts of the flowers are gorgeous!   I love the underside...looks like an umbrella!





This is one of my favorite ones...it has a lot of character in my opinion...missing petals, petals curled in toward the middle, and I love how soft it looks...

This is the little tiny flower from earlier...

I have no clue what this is...but notice it is turning brown, but I still think it looks great in this photo...

Withering 

This one is broken over the edge of the vase...I love it...

Notice the fallen petal to the bottom left...


And it's ALL over when the two year old gets it!!!  She wanted to help!



This is my five year old's scarf...she thought it would look good sitting on it...and I do too!


In the end, this is what was laying on the table...

I hope you enjoyed them...





            -Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment